We Are Growing
Elite Care is growing and we’re looking for a Resident Service Coordinator to join our Team.
Summary of Position
As the lead care administrator in the house Care Team, the RSC works under direction of the nurse and the CM to ensure the best possible care is provided to the Residents. The RSC sets the positive tone in the house, leads by example: in care; interaction with the Residents and adherence to Elite Care Policies. The RSC’s major responsibilities are divided into three categories: Personal Assistant (caregiver) Mentor/Trainer, Medication Management and RN support. Ultimately your responsibility is to lead your Team in providing the best possible Resident care.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Three years’ experience in Elder Care or related field.
Required Physical Ability
- Able to turn and move individuals who require assistance.
- Able to stay on feet and remain active throughout shift.
- 50lb lifting requirement.
- BA or B.S. degree.
- Education in aging, social services, or other related field.
- CNA certification.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
Take this opportunity to ensure a professional future with a Team that is Resident-centric, with a Company that is expanding and with Residents that need our care delivered by dedicated professionals.
Please call: 503.736.2714 :: email: email@example.com
Or apply online at elitecare.com/careers