Elite Care’s patented, progressive technology allows for the highest levels of safety and transparency. Online Portals allow our team members (and Resident family members) to locate and check on Residents from afar. In each of Elite Care’s Communities, pervasive sensors and team members assist Residents in maintaining their independence, offering assistance as necessary and using sensors to monitor vital signs and health indicators. The facility’s networked sensors let team members identify Residents who might need immediate care. Databases that monitor trends overtime also reduce stress on team members who must track the details of vital signs and medication status in delivering quality care. These sensors and databases also help residents integrate into the social environment. The environment includes actuators that can respond to the activities and whereabouts of residents. If all is fine when observing from afar, this technology lets our Residents live without constantly being bothered by a team member.
We developed all aspects of our technology, including construction, care giving,and pervasive computing. Design goals included low-cost integration of technologies, unobtrusiveness, and an elder friendly software interface. The company’s advisory committee included representatives from the Mayo Clinic, Harvard University, Providence Health System, Intel, University of Michigan, University of Wisconsin, Oregon Health Sciences University, Eindhoven University of Technology, and Sandia National Laboratory.
In This Together
Six primary groups at Elite Care, each with its own set of needs and responsibilities, use the computing environments:
- Our Residents
- Families of our Residents
- Physicians and health care providers
- Team Members (staff)
The system has bolstered national media attention, and was featured on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.
Here are some of our favorite tech standouts:
- Smart Beds notify team members when Residents get in and out of bed (eliminates the need for locked doors)
- 24/7 gps-like monitoring system allows for Resident independence that will not be found anywhere else, and enhances Resident safety
- Family members get 24/7 access to real time nurse and team member notes.
- Family members get 24/7 access to records that include number of activities attended and time it took to respond to a Resident’s need.
Get In Touch
Experience the most technologically advanced alternative to assisted living in the US. All campuses are open for tours!
- (855) 653-5656