Chef Courtney, Elite Care at Oatfield Estates
This delicious and filling casserole recipe has become a favorite in Hood House. The ingredients are simple, and easy on the pocket book if you have some leftover Holiday Ham to use up.
- 1 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, sliced.
- 1, 8 oz tub light cream cheese spread with chive & onion.
- 8 oz cooked boneless ham, cut into bite-size cubes.
- 1 lb asparagus spears, cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tbs fresh tarragon or 1/2 tsp dried tarragon, crushed.