Elite Care at Sylvan Park
Elite Care’s flagship community in the Clark County area includes an organically landscaped 2.7 acre community situated amongst a park-like setting and towering old-growth fir trees. The atmosphere is conducive to creativity, participation, and engaged living. Licensed in the State of Washington as a Residential Care Community, Sylvan Park combines an empowering environment with exceptional care, creating a wonderful place to call home.
Residents, Team Members, and family members alike benefit from our relationship-based model of care, sustainable design, and elder-directed philosophy of operations. Key elements form a holistic picture of health, community, and sustainable living:
- Campus includes two, two-house models—a total of 48 private suites.
- Community members run their household through a weekly house meeting, allowing Residents, family, and Team Members to gather and discuss matters of importance to them.
- Each house includes an open, elder-friendly country kitchen, which is led by the household chef and guided by Residents, and is also the social hub of every household.
- Each home is built to residential scale and design—cozy, intimate, and no long hallways. Looks, feels, and smells like the home they raised you in.
- Our award winning gardening program is more than therapeutic, it’s a way of life. Residents work with the Organic Garden Coordinator and provide fresh produce to the house chefs.
- The onsite gardens and 1,500 sq ft greenhouse also offer an opportunity for residents and family to actively engage in fresh air activities which promote a higher quality of life.
- The energy efficient design to LEED Platinum standards is monitored via the internet by Residents, family, and the greater community.
- Campus utilizes zero migration site drainage, as well as a rain water collection system for irrigation and grey water which sustains our natural resources.
- State of the art technology (C.A.R.E. System)—captures resident data daily; delivers transparency to family members in and out of state.